The Building Inspections Department offers numerous services to aide the citizens and the City in efforts to grow and modernize. We are up to date with the latest building code editions and are glad to answer any questions that will assist in the planning and estimating stage of any commercial, industrial or residential project. We also recognize the importance of zoning controls and are working closely with the Planning and Zoning Commission to help maximize property values and to have a beautiful city.
A complete copy of our city code is available at
- Building Permits *
- Onsite Building Inspection
- Zoning and Code Enforcement
*Permit Applications and other forms are available at City Hall or may be downloaded directly from this web site.
Forms and Regulations
- Building Permit Application
- APPLICATION FOR LAND DISTURBING PERMIT
- Subdivision Regulations and Design
- Zoning Districts & Requirements (Setbacks, Parking, Etc…)*All forms available for download from our web site can also be faxed upon request.
Code Enforcement Officer, Don Schneider
Phone: 706- 635- 4711, ext. 2
Email Code Enforcement